The most common question I have received in the past two years is, “Who is going to film your wedding?” And that is a good question. I must say though, more importantly, who is going to film my proposal? Thankfully, my friend Taylor Stanley leaped at the opportunity (on very short notice too), and agreed to film my proposal! For more details about the wedding, you should check out my betrothed’s website, Who Is Rachel?
Expect to watch my wedding film in a few months!
:: Technical Details ::
- Xume Adapters
- Glidecam HD4000 // Amazon.com Page
- Glidecam Forearm Brace // Amazon.com
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page
- Manfrotto Fluid Video Head Monopod // Amazon.com Page
- Genus ND Fader Filter // Amazon.com Page
It is a big help to me when you use any of the above product links to Adorama, Amazon, and B&H and when you get anything. It costs you nothing, and helps me keep my site running. I have bought from all of these websites and I highly recommend them for their service, quality, and shipping speed. I recommend them all personally.
Interested in having me film your proposal? Please contact me!