I love hearing how people find my site and watch my videos. They often say they were searching for a wedding videographer on Google, or they saw a friend’s wedding film I made and are getting married soon themselves so they looked me up. Regardless of how they find me, I’ve heard many of them tell me they started watching a random couple’s wedding film and then start to tear up, laugh, and experience the emotion of the day with the couple in the video. Then someone they know comes into the room and asks why they are having an emotional outburst over a couple they’ve never met.
Candace and Tyler were getting married at the Heights Villa last year, and after searching for wedding films they saw Melissa and Mason’s wedding film I shot there in 2011. They completely fell in love with the film, and wanted something just like it. I was happy to oblige, and I made them a film that I think has the same feel as Melissa and Mason’s, but incorporates all the improvements I’ve made as a filmmaker in the past two and a half years.
:: Technical Details :: Cameras
- Canon 50mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 24mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 16-35mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F3.5 Macro // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 70-200mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page x2
- Glidecam HD4000 // Amazon.com Page
- Glidecam Forearm Brace // Amazon.com
- Steadicam //Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto Fluid Video Head Monopod // Amazon.com Page
- Konova K3B2 80cm
- Genus ND Fader Filter // Amazon.com Page
- Xume Adapters
It is a big help to me when you use any of the above product links to Adorama, Amazon, and B&H and when you get anything. It costs you nothing, and helps me keep my site running. I have bought from all of these websites and I highly recommend them for their service, quality, and shipping speed. I recommend them all personally. Interested in having me film your wedding? Please contact me!