My friend Michael Elliott likes J.J. Abrams, lens flares, and his wife Sarah. Aptly so, when he asked me to film his wedding, I did him the honor of including J.J. Abrams influenced lens flares for effect.
The location for this wedding was perfect. Having never been to (or heard of) Brookshire, Texas, I was amazed at the pretty countryside. The Brookwood Community Chapel offered a great atmosphere that really felt like its own little world.
Photography at this wedding was top-notch as well. Michael Norwood is one of the best photographers I have ever met, and his photos turned out beautifully. He kept the photos fun while still capturing all of the important little moments throughout the day.
Thanks to David Dunn for letting me use his song in this video. Check out David Dunn’s Facebook Page for his music!
// Technical Details //
- Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM // Amazon.com Page
- Pro Optic 8mm F3.5 Fish Eye // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 28-135mm F3.5-5.6 // Amazon.com Page
- Indisystem indiSLIDERmini
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page
- Steadicam Merlin // Amazon.com Page
If you are interested in having me film your wedding, please contact me!