What’s the best way to follow-up an important life milestone like graduating? Of course it’s moving on to the next big milestone and marrying the person you love the most. This is exactly what I witnessed when I filmed Stephanie and Ryan’s wedding in May of 2012. I originally met Stephanie at Sara and Jason’s wedding last year. It was great to head back out to Beaumont and film another wedding. They even got ready at the same salon.
As I was filming the most important day of their lives, two things stuck out to me that the pastor said about their wedding day. The first thing was that he quoted Romans 12:15 when he said, “Rejoice with those who rejoice.” – this wedding embodied that. An excited couple experiencing a joining together with their close friends and family. Second, he said that this was their day and it truly was. The spotlight was on them and they were shining. They sparkled more than the fireworks that their guests used to send them off!
Download Stephanie & Ryan’s wedding highlight film at my blog, Who Is Matt.
:: Technical Details ::
- Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM FLD // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 24mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 16-35mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F3.5 Macro // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 70-200mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page x2
- Glidecam HD4000 // Amazon.com Page
- Glidecam Forearm Brace // Amazon.com
- Steadicam //Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto Fluid Video Head Monopod // Amazon.com Page
- Xume Adapters
It is a big help to me when you use any of the above product links to Adorama, Amazon, and B&H and when you get anything. It costs you nothing, and helps me keep my site running. I have bought from all of these websites and I highly recommend them for their service, quality, and shipping speed. I recommend them all personally.
Interested in having me film your wedding? Please contact me!